Re: [aroid-l] What does inflorescence mean?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] What does inflorescence mean?
  • From: Paul Tyerman ptyerman@ozemail.com.au
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 19:41:21 +1000

At 06:14  7/06/03 +0200, you wrote:
>The question here is (arrogantly, I admit!!), HOW many of those different
>answers you saw were in fact by authorities!!!??
>
>Lord Phallocrat

Wilbert et al,

In this case I honestly do not know whether this response was a joke or a
serious response which is why I thought I had better ask the following......

As it happens I didn't try answer the question as I figured there were
others who knew FAR more than me, but do I assume from this that if a
question is asked then people should leave it for the authorities to answer
rather than trying to help?  I have always tried to help with an answer for
a question if I thought I knew it, but it would appear that that may not be
the ideal way to do it as "thinking" I knew it does definitely not mean
that I have any qualifications or can act as an authority?  I thought I had
better clarify before I make a mistake in the future.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
mailto:ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Cyclamen, Crocus,
Cyrtanthus, Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything
else that doesn't move!!!!!