Re: [aroid-l] Refrigeration of aroid pollen

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Refrigeration of aroid pollen
  • From: Kiehlmann@gmx.de
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:45:50 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Mr. Boos

At the moment we are preparing an article about our experiences
with pollination and self pollination of some aroids not yet knowing
where to publish.
We used also pollen that was stored up by refrigeration and/or
freezing up to 17 months. We had succes with Amorphophallus
beccarii, A. eichleri, A.johnsonii and Anchomanes dalzielii.

Best regards

Margret & Dietmar Kiehlmann