[aroid-l] A titanum seed

  • Subject: [aroid-l] A titanum seed
  • From: Troy & Izumi <hachiya@indosat.net.id>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 00:02:04 +0800

I am (obviously) new here so firstly hello to everyone.

I already have a good collection of Aroids though I can't claim to be overly knowledgeable about them.
I have posted pics of some of the plants in my collection on this page of my web site: www.baliorchidgarden.com/aroids.html

I have just returned from Sumatra where I was able to get some Amorphophallus titanum seed, if anyone is interested in obtaining some from me please let me know.

There is a picture (taken June 1) of the seed head and myself here http://www.baliorchidgarden.com/images/amorph1.jpg

If selling is not allowed on this list please accept my apologies in advance however I was unable to find anything prohibiting it in the general info when joining the list.

Regards Troy Davis.