Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum seed

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum seed
  • From: Troy & Izumi <hachiya@indosat.net.id>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:53:12 +0800

Hi Gary

I have put some pictures of the seeds along with price and payment details
on a web page, they can be viewed here www.baliorchidgarden.com/aroids2.html
If you want to order some please email me with details of how many you want
and your postal address and I will send you further information on how to
pay.
I do have quite a few and as I have mentioned on my web page if you want
more than 10 I am willing to negotiate somewhat on the price (i.e. if you
want to on-sell them).
I will need to receive payment before I send any seeds.

I am hoping to gather all the orders together and send them all within 2
weeks.
Please also note that I have put a proposal on the page as to how I intend
posting the seeds, if you have another way that has been proven to be
successful please let me know.

Regards Troy Davis.