[aroid-l] Helicodiceros muscivorus seed

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Helicodiceros muscivorus seed
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:11:11 -0400

Of my attempts at hand-pollinating some Dead Horse Arum flowers earlier
this spring, one of them was successful and set seed.  For pics see:

If anyone is interested in trying some of these seed, please do the
Send email to me at:         alan_galloway@bellsouth.net
with subject of:                DHA seed
body of message should contain:     your name and address

I expect to recieve more requests than I can fill, so if you get seed,
you get seed.  If you don't get seed, you'll know that I ran out.

AFTER you receive the seed, I would appreciate you sending $5.00 (cash),
to help offset the cost of packaging and shipping costs.  My return address
will be on the seed envelope.

ps - For those that requested Dracunculus seed a couple of weeks
back, please be patient, the seed are taking longer to ripen than I
had expected.