[aroid-l] Philodendron

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Philodendron
  • From: agrsuw@ku.ac.th
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:52:03 +0700

 Dear Folks,

I would like to get help from you people.
I was asked to start a breeding program of long stalked and lobed leave
Philodendron.  In doing so, I need to obtain as many species as possible
for germplasm.
Pls. kindly inform me where are those places I can contact and purchase
the plants.
Thanks.

Surawit W.