Re: [aroid-l] amorphophapllus seed packaging

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] amorphophapllus seed packaging
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:10:47 +0100

What do you mean by "clean"?

Whatever!  Uncharacteristically wild suggestion?  Clean" (????)seeds, then
wash in baby disinfectant or whatever, make squeaky clean?   Pack in live
sphagnum impregnated with fungicide/bactericide?  Or send clean(?)
disinfected seeds in impregnated agar in petri dish or mini polybag then
they can be plantlets on arrival?

Insured air letter post?

Oh wot fun!