[aroid-l] Helicodiceros seed

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Helicodiceros seed
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:48:27 -0400

Folks,
I've gotten the Helicodiceros seed cleaned and will be mailing them out
Thursday, June10.
I was not able to fill all the requests that I received.....sorry, but you
can only stretch seed
so far.

I did add a couple of pics to my web site, showing the berry and the cleaned
seed....
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~alan/plants/aroids/helicodiceros/

Alan

ps - The Dracunculus seed still have not ripened, so more patience is
needed.