[aroid-l] updated plant web pages

  • Subject: [aroid-l] updated plant web pages
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:01:33 -0400

Several of you have asked that I let you know when I update my
web page, hence this email message.

My digital camera up and died a few days ago, so I've not been able
to take any new photos, hence I've had a few hours at night to process
the photos that I've taken over the last few months, as well as
rearrange my existing web photos.

For those interested see:

I've tried to limit just 12 photos to each page for faster downloading, but
Amorphophallus and Typhonium pages still have lots of pics on each page.
At some point I'll get them cleaned up into a more presentable fashion.