[aroid-l] Titanum will flower at UCONN

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Titanum will flower at UCONN
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" <mmarcotr@email.smith.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:02:36 -0400

Another of Simon's titans will flower at UCONN.

Clinton Morse, the conservatory manager at the Univ of CT. asked me to
post this since he is not on the aroid listserver.

Below is his link to his flowering titan

If anyone knows how to self-pollinate it or knows a source of pollen
please contact him at: clinton.morse@unconn.edu

He tells me he is trying to get a live feed for the internet on this

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College
Lyman Conservatory, 15 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
"Art is the unceasing effort to compete with
     the beauty of flowers and never succeeding."
          Marc Chagall