Re: [aroid-l] Titanum will flower at UCONN
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Titanum will flower at UCONN
- From: "Weaver, Bill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:52:08 -0700
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRP6b9Y6aAKjlobQsePjJhk6A2nkQANLYGw
- Thread-topic: [aroid-l] Titanum will flower at UCONN
I contacted UC Davis and it turns out that the A. titanum that
flowered last week was at Chico State.
The interesting part is that the plant came from UC Davis originally.
Davis is expecting a bloom some time this summer though.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
On Behalf Of Al Wootten
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Titanum will flower at UCONN
Finally a bloom within driving distance...
There was a TV news report of an A. titanum flowering last week at
UCDavis. The website there however only had reports of a flowering last
year, leaving the status of that bloom somewhat uncertain, at least to
Michael Marcotrigiano wrote:
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |