Re: [aroid-l] tissue culture

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] tissue culture
  • From: "A. L. Clement" <al.clement@planet.nl>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:09:43 +0200

I only know two articles regarding the vitro propagation of Amorphophallus

Irawati, Arditti, J. and Nyman, L.P., 1986. In vitro propagation of the
elephant Yam, Amorphophallus campanulatus var. hortensis Backer (Araceae)
Annals of Botany 57: 11-17

Kohlenbach, Hans, Willy, and Becht Christine. 1988. In vitro propagation of
Amorphophallus titanum Cecc. and Amorphophallus rivieri Durieu. Acta
Horticulturae 226 Propagation of ornamentals 65-72.

I hope that this will help.

With best wishes,
Arno Clement