Re: [aroid-l] tissue culture

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] tissue culture
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" <mmarcotr@email.smith.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:17:23 -0400

It is being commercially done and that is why you see tiny titanum
plants for sale at reasonable prices. Doubtful that the commercial labs
have published it. I have done lots and will publish at some point but
until then it remains a secret :-)))

_______________________________

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College
Lyman Conservatory, 15 College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
www.smith.edu/garden
www.science.smith.edu/~mmarcotr
"Art is the unceasing effort to compete with
     the beauty of flowers and never succeeding."
          Marc Chagall

>>> HEBryant@scj.com 06/14/04 12:11PM >>>
I would love copies of these two articles if anyone has them.  I'll pay
the
copy and mail fees.  I won't pay the copyright fees.  (I guess I'm
soliciting an illegal act, but then I occasionally spit on the sidewalk
and
tear the "Do not remove" label off mattreses.)  Perhaps they are
available
online but I doubt it.  This is a topic I find intriguing and one that
would like to persue it in retirement.

Thanks
Harry Bryant