Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum question

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum question
  • From: StroWi@t-online.de (StroWi)
  • Date: 21 Jun 2004 08:04 GMT

Hi Paul,

I keep my A. titanum here in cold Germany in a Wintergarten with temperatures down to 10°C at some days. Some tolerate this, some do not; however I am not sure, if it is just the low temperate that kills some, since I loose titanum in spring, too, due to a wet rot of uncertain cause.

Does it ever get that cold downunder???

Good growing,
Dollbergen, Germany
approx. zone 6/7