Re: [aroid-l] ebay - ebook fraud

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] ebay - ebook fraud
  • From: "Steve Ritchey" <sritchey@shreve.net>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:46:57 -0500

Hello Peter & Dennis- I've never had any contact with this vendor myself,
but there is a lot of grumbling on the web about  his having a lot of
unhappy customers, but still maintaining a 100% positive feedback rating
with eBay- ?! some sorta crazy coersion thing -like no honor among thieves-
Perhaps you're in a postion to file a formal complaint  w/eBay to keep
people from being cheated? After reading your message,  I can't tell that
there is any volume there,  really nutzo-crazio-this seems to be a classic
case of the devil dancin' in empty pockets and will probably resolve itself
in short order- Have a nice week-