Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum question

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum question
  • From: "Clark T. Riley" <drriley@mypcr.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:12:21 -0400

I presume you mean temperature. In the case of my specimens, they barely tolerated one accident when they were left outside at near-frost temperatures. They didn't like it and sulked for almost 6 months, but eventually recovered. So I'd say somewhere around 2-4 degrees C is dangerous.

Clark Riley
Baltimore, Maryland, USA