Re: [aroid-l] photograph mis-use postscript

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] photograph mis-use postscript
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:00:13 -0500

At the risk of this becoming a long drawn out correspondence it has struck me that the saddest thing about unauthorized use of web images and data is that it make more companies encrypt their images to prevent their mis-use (at MT my CEO has requested us to do this) which of course means that being able to down-laod images for one's own use as a reference becomes more and more limited.

Even this may not be much help as most computers have the ability to take a "screen clip" of the entire screen, which may then be edited "to suit".

-- Don Martinson Milwaukee, Wisconsin Mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com