Re: [aroid-l] ebook fraud-WHO IS HE?

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] ebook fraud-WHO IS HE?
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:07:26 +0000

>From: "G. D. M." <doji@interpac.net>
>To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
>CC: <info@tropicalnurseries.com>, "Peter Boyce" <peterboyce@myjaring.net>
>Subject: [aroid-l] ebook fraud
>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:24:58 -1000

Hi Folks,

Surely there is SOMEONE out there who knows who this person is and where he is located???   It would be interesting for us to know!  He seems to be one of those not-too-rare souls who seems to think he can do what he likes and gets away with it.

Julius

WPB, Florida

To add to the list of dastardly deeds, the picture of "Alocasia Gold" at the end of his "More Photos Of This Plant"  http://alocasiaaddict.com/part2/gold2.html is a direct lift from the Tropical Nurseries web page in Thailand.  I have notified them at their web site.