[aroid-l] mailing out Dracunculus seed

  • Subject: [aroid-l] mailing out Dracunculus seed
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:27:40 -0400

At long last the berries have ripened of the Dracunculs vularis
seed that offer here on the list May 20.   I will mail them
out Friday morning.  After stretching the available seed as much
as possible, I was only able to fill about 10% of the requests
that I received.

Anyone needing germinating advice, there should be some in
the Aroid-l archives, which can be accessed at:

good luck with them,