[aroid-l] a new species of Amorphophallus

  • Subject: [aroid-l] a new species of Amorphophallus
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:34:28 -0400

It's been awhile since I've gotten this excited about an Amorphophallus,
but a new addition to the collection flowered recently and it is a
stunning, yet tiny little rascal.  Until it gets it's formal name, I've
nicknamed it Amorphophallus 'fernii', because it's leaves remind me
of an Asparagus fern.  For pics, see: