[Aroid-l] Dead Horse Arum tubers

Pardon for the cross postings to those getting more than 1 copy of thie message.....

I'm in the process of digging up my Helicodiceros muscivorus (Dead Horse Arum) and
will be offering for sale the offsets within a couple of weeks.

If anyone is interested in purchasing some of these offsets, please send an
email to me at alan_galloway@bellsouth.net with the subject of "DHA-05".

I'll compile a list of people interested and email that list in a couple of weeks, once
I've dug all the plants and know what I have available.

For pics and info on this aroid, please visit the International Aroid Society's web
site http://www.aroid.org/genera/helicodiceros/index.html

Aroid-l mailing list