[Aroid-l] Wet walls

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Wet walls
  • From: RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:36:23 EDT

I was just wondering how many of us are growing aroids up "wet walls".  What materials did you use to build yours, sizes, and paste links to images if you have any.  I have two long walls built with lumber and spaghnum moss with chicken wire, (both about 8 foot long and 6 foot tall.)  I also have a smaller one in the back of the GH and built a new one in the GH extension last spring.  It is about 5' wide x 8' tall.  I am currently building the last one in the extension on the opposite wall.  Here are a few images,

Best viewed with Internet Explorer.
Michael M.
Aroid-l mailing list