Re: FW: Re: [Aroid-l]Reminder--Edible Aroids Talk Reminder-TalkonEdible Aroids

  • Subject: Re: FW: Re: [Aroid-l]Reminder--Edible Aroids Talk Reminder-TalkonEdible Aroids
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:17:53 +0000

Edible Aroids at Fairchild Gardens in Miami.

Dear Peter,

No, there was no transcript, as the talk was given 'off the cuff', it was based mainly on information gleaned from Chapter 9, "An aquired taste", from Deni Bown`s WONDERFUL book "Aroids, Plants Of The Arum Family". I also spoke some on my thoughts on Xanthosoma sps. and S. America, but we wait the outcome of Eduardo Goncalves' investigation into this group for further clarifications.
We then sampled foods prepared by myself that incorporated aroids in their prep., folks seemed to enjoy them!!

The Best,

The food samples were offered afterward.

<><Are there any transcripts available?

treeferns & aroids: http://www.baumfarn.at/treefern (http://www.baumfarn.at)
Amorphophallus network: http://www.amorphophallus.baumfarn.at/

Aroid-l mailing list