Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum
  • From: "Russ" chammer@cfl.rr.com
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:20:25 -0400

Title: RE: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum and P. bipinnatifidum?
My P. stenolobum has leaves exactly like those of the large plant featured in last year's Aroid Show.  I find it hard
to believe that the plant that was called williamsii a few years ago, and was part of the controversy with the plant now
called stenolobum, could be a variation of stenolobum.  If they are, in fact, all to be called stenolobum, there will be much
confusion with this species.  Certainly they must be identified under different varietal names to avoid this.
Russ