RE: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum and P. bipinnatifidum?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum and P. bipinnatifidum?
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Two interesting aroids that I also saw in NY Botanical
Garden, both unlabeled or unidentified.

The first one is a Meconostigma, but one I am not
familiar with.

The second is probably not of this subgenus, but it is
interesting because i found it in the Fern area, where
it is very humid and somewhat colder, and I noticed
its stem had been literally engulfed with moss(?),
lichen(?)...

http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/p_sp_1.htm