RE: [Aroid-l] Gonatopus boivinii

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Gonatopus boivinii
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 22:36:52 +0000

From : 	gareth brook <gareth@brook999.fsnet.co.uk>
Sent : Monday, June 5, 2006 8:31 PM
To : Discussion of aroids <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>

Pot in a well-draining mix (oak leaf compost and coarse sand maybe?), put in a warm, well-lit place, apply a little moisture daily, and stand back! LIGHTLY fert. once it starts to grow.

I hope my plant does well enough to be able to worry about finding new ones all over the place.
First I have to worry about waking it up. Do I leave it dry until it shoots or is moisture needed.

Message Received: May 21 2006, 05:44 PM