RE: [Aroid-l]P. tweedeanum--Photos/specimens??

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l]P. tweedeanum--Photos/specimens??
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:02:11 +0000

Dear Tom and Julius,

We have P. tweedianum cultivated in our collection here at UCB, together with the other aquatic Meconostigma, such as P. brasiliense, P. uliginosum, P. paludicola and P. dardanianum. It is very easy to cultivate following Julius' methods for Urospathas.

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.

Dr. Eduardo G. Goncalves
Universidade Catolica de Brasilia