RE: [Aroid-l] Identity theft?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Identity theft?
  • From: "Michael Mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:54:17 -0700

 I guess by the most recent posts that my post about Ebay does not apply to this thread .. BUT it is still true that a Buyer must beware & There are  some real finds are on Ebay that are mistakenly ID’ed by sellers …. .. I guess the “ mistaken “ Identity theft was the seller not the plant   That was a nice looking tuber by the way !!  Mike