RE: [Aroid-l] Identity theft?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Identity theft?
  • From: "Michael Mahan" <agavestar@covad.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:23:39 -0700

Sometimes the Ebay auctions  that are  ID’ed wrong can be quite a find !!  more than once I’ve got a very Rare plant on Ebay that was not what the plant was as titled . plants worth hundreds of dollars I got for less the 10 bucks … When you are on  Ebay  it’s buyer beware !..........  BUT there are Some Ebay sellers that Id plants wrong just to make newbies think the plant is new & rare !  Mike Mahan