RE: [Aroid-l] Identity theft? What?Who??

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Identity theft? What?Who??
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:59:54 +0000

From : 	Harry Witmore <harrywitmore@witmore.net>
Sent : 	Sunday, June 10, 2007 10:30 PM
To : 	"'Discussion of aroids'" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Subject : 	RE: [Aroid-l] Identity theft? What?

Dear Friends,

To all Aroidophiles out there who may still be confused by these notes, the CRUX of this whole discussion is this---some imposter or pretender has tried to ursurp the Holy Name of the King of ALL Amorphophallus-land, the Almighty 'Lord Phallus', A.K.A. my friend Wilbert Hetterschied, (I type/write this while geneflecting and facing East, bless his holy name). Who in tarnation is this pretender, who DARES to lay claim to the title "Lord Titanium"???!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curses on his head!

Well, Garland, I thought it was a reference to the play on the name and
picture but I guess not. I'm dumbfounded also. Lord T, Lord P, Lord
I don?t understand!

Harry Witmore
Cloud Jungle Epiphytes