RE: [Aroid-l] Is this a Epipremnum?

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Is this a Epipremnum?
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:20:07 -0500

Dear Pete:

            I have done the araceae of the Kampong and have a powerpoint with most of the species.  I seem to remember that I have a Raphidophora montanum there. I am curious what name you put on this plant.  If Michael does not have images I can send them.

Tom Croat, P. A. Schulze Curator of Botany

Missouri Botanical Garden

Box 299, St. Louis, Missouri 63116

(314) 577-5163

Please send images to our FTP Server.