Re: [Aroid-l] Identity theft? What?Who??

Wilbert,

although you claim not to know a certain Lord P.(hantom), at least you
have heard rumors, haven't you?
Maybe the one that there is the possibiltiy to find Lord P. and Lord T.
in the Berggarten, Hannover, Germany one of these days???

@ Hermine
YES, an opera - great idea - maybe "Lord T.(itanum) vs. Lord.P(hantom) -
Rumors in the Aoid Underworld"............ ;-)

Lets all meet in the famous "Wageningen Theatre" in the Lower Lands!

Best,
Bernhard.