[Aroid-l] Looking for Philo. species

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Looking for Philo. species
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:16:12 +0000

Dear All,

I am putting out the word that I am looking to aquire the following species of Philodendron. If you can help either with letting me know that you have a plant of one of these which I can either trade for OR buy, or help by pointing me in the right direction of where I MIGHT obtain one, please contact me off-aroid-l at---

ju-bo@msn.com<

Philodendron acutatum
Philodendron biribiriense
Philodendron rhizomatosum
Philodendron uliginosum

All of these species occur in dry, "Campo Rupestres" areas of Brazil.

Thanks in advance,

Julius