From: aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com
[mailto:aroid-l-bounces@gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of George Yao
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2007 8:37 AM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Re: Anthurium superbum

I'm fine, thank you. :-) And, it looks like you are able to do what
others find hard!

The reason I was curious was because recently I had a discussion with
a friend about his A. superbum. ( That should be A. super-bum, Ted.
Never saw the difference before. Haha...) We were looking at his
super-bum which had a bloom laden with pollen, so I told him to save
the pollen to pollinate the next bloom. He told me he had never seen
a receptive one before, as in no glistening droplets of liquid on the
spadix. We discussed the possible reasons, but not being experts,
came to no conclusion.

Maybe you, Windy, and other experts can enlighten us?

At 6/23/2007 04:54 AM, you wrote:

>Hi George,
>How are you doing.
>All my seedlings are seed grown, with seed from my plants.
>I don't do tissue culture.
>Aloha,  Windy
>----- Original Message ----- From: "George Yao" <gcyao@mydestiny.net>

Checked by AVG Free Edition.