Re: [Aroid-l] Thoughts on GOOD SMELLING A. bulbifer

Bulbifer,,, it smells different during rain, c;ear weather, and storm. It may be a personal biometer.

Marek (Lord D. (eviant)).

----- Original Message -----
From: Hermine
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Thoughts on GOOD SMELLING A. bulbifer

At 02:12 AM 6/24/2007, Wilbert Hetterscheid wrote:
I vote that people who think that bulbifer smells good, be expelled from
aroid-L because of gross olfactory incompetence!!!!!!!!

Lord P.

I have a bloodhound sense of smell. very very keen. however, my taste in what smells bad is not "usual". i do not flee when others vomit from skunk.  I cannot bear Chanel #5.  So i suggest it is not a matter of olfactory incompetence, but of individual, or possibly deranged taste.

Hermine Stover, Secretary & Media Liaison
Responsible Dog Owners Of The Western States
23280 Stephanie Rd., Perris CA 92570
951 940 0496, cel 310 925 840
  |,0-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'"""le chien qui dort