[Aroid-l] IAS show

OK guys!  A little help please.  The IAS show is Sept. 15 and 16.  How do we get tickets for the dinner and auction?  As most of you will have read, or will soon read, mine and Julius' plant nut buddy Leland Miyano is coming to speak for all of as the IAS honored speaker.  You can bet I want to be there!  Leland has an impressive resume and knows more about rare aroid species, especially from Brazil, than many of us put together.  Leland is a walking encyclopedia of aroids and I pick his brain almost daily for information!  So I want a front row seat, and so should the rest of you!  Plan right now to be at the show!
Steve Lucas
We collect and grow many rare and
exotic tropical plants and orchids.  Take
the "Rainforest Tour" at:
Aroid-L mailing list