[Aroid-l] Anthurium veitchii types

I was wondering about these two very different types of A. veitchii that I have been growing for a while.
One form is the more typical one I had seen around for years, with wide folds and pleats in the 3 ' long thick blade.  The other form has much tighter pleats, a much, much longer and thinner in width and textured blade.
Also this different than normal form has a spandex that turns pink.  The more typical form's spadix turns greenish.
Would these two forms both be considered the same species?
If anyone has an opinion I would really be interested in it.  This has had me sort of baffled as to what would be the correct label to put on it.
Thanks,  Windy

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
DSCN3746.jpg
DSCN5658.jpg
DSCN5919.jpg
DSCN6024.jpg