[Aroid-l] Good Smelling bulbifer

I have also noticed a good smelling bulbifer over the years. It seems all the forms I have gotten out of Florida have a very aweful gas like smell to them. A few years ago I ordered a lot of tubers out of India and out of that stock came some that flowered that had a odd fruity like smell to them. I should also add that with that order came at least 4 to 5 different stem colored forms and patterns. I am not yet sure if the different stem forms have anything to do with the different smells. I will keep my eye on that more as they flower.

JPEG image

Aroid-L mailing list