Epiphytes in the ''canopy''-the "tree'.

  • Subject: Epiphytes in the ''canopy''-the "tree'.
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 09:52:37 +0000

________________________________
> From: Steve@exoticrainforest.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:17:27 -0500
> Subject: [Aroid-l] Epiphytes. And I may be nuts!

Dear Steve,

I have NOT been ignoring your posts, but it has been a busy week!
Congrats on a fantastic job VERY well done!   You are not ''nuts''!  Your excitement on seeing this dream come true is palpable in your notes, and you deserve to feel that way!    The ''tree'' is indeed a thing of beauty, and will only get better as you add further to the plants on it, and when they ''grow in'' to their new home it will be even MORE wonderful!
Again, congratulations on a fantastic display.

Sincerely,

Julius
WPB,  FLORIDA