Amorphophallus henryi, koratensis, titanum's

  • Subject: Amorphophallus henryi, koratensis, titanum's
  • From: E Morano <ironious2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:36:22 -0700 (PDT)

Is Amorphophallus henryi considered rare? I just got some from ebay and Ive never seen them there before.

Also, there will be about ten titanum's going up for auction on ebay with in the next few hours, most likly by the time this is posted.Ships world wide.

Oh and what about Amorphophallus koratensis? Are the rare and does any one know how to properly take care of them? I got some of those and they didnt have any care instructions. Is it safe to assume that all amorph's from Thailand should be cared for the same way?

I tried searching the net for answers but there seems to be an incre3dible lack of information regarding that.
Thanks
Erin