Re: an apolgy if it is order

  • Subject: Re: an apolgy if it is order
  • From: Thom Powell <sparky4114@mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:07:49 -0400

Steve,

           NO APOLOGY IS NEEDED!!!!!

CONGRATS ON THE TREE!!! LOOKS GREAT!!!!

IT BOTHERS ME WHEN PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON OTHERS (BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT KNOWLEDGE GIVES THEM POWER) .   WE ARE "TALKING" ABOUT PLANTS HERE!  I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND PEOPLE'S DRAMAS.

THE BEST INFORMATION COMES FROM OTHERS THAT HAVE DONE THE EXPERIENCE!  I TOO GET THAT "SNOBBISH" ATTITUDE, FROM A CO-WORKER BECAUSE MY COLLEGE MAJOR WAS NOT IN HORTICULTURE !!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!  LOVE YOUR SITE!!

THOM