Re: an apolgy if it is order

Steve,

I read your posting regarding "Holly Cooper" late last night, late enough
so that I didn't want to tackle it at that point. Now I'm up and am glad
to see numerous other folks have already responded in appropriate ways. In
short, who can figure what motivates some people - I can't, though I do
understand and am aware that there are such folks out there - more's the
pity. She had nothing accurate to say in her post to you, whereas all the
good friends and colleagues that have written in response to your post
about her have offered insights and truths. You're doing lots of good my
friend with your excitement and enthusiasm both in learning and in your
sharing. Keep up the great work, and keep asking questions, offering
information, etc.
Btw, did you receive the epiphyte tree brochure that I sent along? Feel
free to correspond with me about that - also know that Harry Witmore is
well familiar with that very tree, and will gladly enter into discussion
about it.
I look forward to hearing more from you soon.

Jonathan