Re: Amorphophallus henryi, koratensis, titanum's

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus henryi, koratensis, titanum's
  • From: "mossytrail" <mossytrail@hctc.com>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:44:05 -0800

> Is  Amorphophallus henryi considered rare? I just got some
> from ebay and Ive never seen them there before.
Now, i'm not really "up" on Newtonian physics, but isn't
there some universal law which states that all Amorphs on
eBay, regardless of labelling, are konjac?

The best advice I can give -- which others will no doubt
repeat -- is that you get yourself the reprint of Aroideana
volume 19 (1996), the Amorphophallus issue.

Jason Hernandez
Aroid-L mailing list