Info about Anthurium crenatum

  • Subject: Info about Anthurium crenatum
  • From: JORGE JOEL TORRES-RIVERA <jardin_emilia@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 17:53:09 -0400

Hello! I am trying to find information about Anthurium creantum. I have been doing a research on the internet as well as in several books and articles i have, but i cannot fina any information about this Anthurium species. Does any one can let me know where i can find information?
So far, all i have found is something i already knew, that this species is restricted to Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. Since i am In Puerto Rico i am very used to this species. But I am working right now with some seeds i was given, and i would like to have more scientific or gardening information.
Any help?
Thank you,
Jorge Joel...
Aroid-L mailing list