Philodendron 'Angra dos Reis'.

  • Subject: Philodendron 'Angra dos Reis'.
  • From: "criswick" <criswick@spiceisle.com>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:58:58 -0400

Steve, here is a photo of the plant I believe is probably the same as that illustrated in Exotica under the name P. ‘Angra dos Reis’.  I think you will agree that it is most unlike the unidentified philodendron of which you posted a photo.

I must admit that in writing to Aroid L I often feel like a voice in the wilderness.

John Criswick.