Re: root tip glues

  • Subject: Re: root tip glues
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Peter,

Aloha.

Fascinating.  I always thought that the hygroscopic cycad gel would be useful to make some economic product due to the extreme degree of volume expansion from dry to wet.  The concept would be useful for some bio-product development.

Thanks again for your observations of monsoonal versus ever-wet tropics gel cap activity...always interesting reading.

Aloha,

Leland