Re: Glasshouses, Botanic Gardens & sustainability

  • Subject: Re: Glasshouses, Botanic Gardens & sustainability
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 03:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,

Aloha.

I have been to Selby and I can second the motion that their tropical collection is excellent.  It is wonderfully curated and the diversity of the epiphytic species is impressive.  Harry Luther is an amazing bromeliad botanist.  I want to study bromeliads again, just so I have an excuse to ask him a few questions.  I really cannot say enough about Selby to do it justice...one simply has to experience it.

Aloha,

Leland