Re: Monstera question..

  • Subject: Re: Monstera question..
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:55:15 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jason,

Aloha.

I have been hearing from other Monstera growers that they have this problem with certain species.

Monstera lechleriana is easy to root as a juvenile, but the mature stems can be temperamental.  Some species are just stubborn...or it may be a timing thing...who knows?

Surf on to Tropicos type in Monstera and look at the species list.  Then search the image file with only the genus...some very attractive species.

Aloha,

Leland