Re: Fw: Schismatoglottis species

  • Subject: Re: Fw: Schismatoglottis species
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:17:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Pete,

Aloha.

I think you speak for many of us that are on a quest for knowledge.  We ask many questions so that we can filter through the answers and learn little gems of information.  I have been learning so much more thanks to you and the others on this forum.  Every new post on Schismatoglottis and some of the other lessor known genera contribute greatly to the vacuum I knew before.  Thank you all.

Aloha,

Leland