Re: Monstera question..

At 05:36 PM 6/24/2008, mossytrail wrote:
>M. friedrichstahalii
> is a synonym of M. adansonii. However, plants of mistaken
> determination labeled M. friedrichstalii were actually M.
> siltepecana.

:Pulling out my hair:  AAARRRRGGGHHH!!

Oh don't pull out your hair, shave your head instead. this goes on, ON EVERY LIST of which I am a member, and for those of you who are on MY lists, you know I speak the truth. Exept how I grew some hair recently.

hermine
PS every single plant list
and some herp lists
and dogs